[guide.chat] Count down

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:49:01 -0000

Hi clare
Oh see what you mean now

say for example

you said to me now
picked
letters
C.O.N.

i make it in to a word so i put
P.U.T.E.R

Computer oh clever there indeed
actually meant C.O.M.  not N.

so have I done that right?

sounds great

right lets play hang man now on here
right clare its only to do with christmas ok

right the word has

6 letters

see how you go hahahahaha

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 30/11/2011 20:29
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@freeliÐ)sts.org
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Clare's lovely day

Hi Carol, oh so happy you liked my day. Yes I knew I would catch you out with
that email I sent just after 12 PM very unusual for me. I just like catching
you out you see, hahahahaha. Yes my mum's been off school today too because of
the strike but sadly has to go back tomorrow oh dear very grim. Yes all go in
the soaps for sure. I'm now listening to dreamboats and petticoats and eating
some Cadbury's so getting my medicine in a big way. Well not sure how to
explain the countdown game but you have to make words out of 9 letters. Janet
has done a different version for us where we start with 3 letters and work up
to 9. That's our own version very good. She goes around the table asking us to
say if we want a vowel or consonant which is the same as they do on the TV
version. They also do a number game but we don't do that bit. I hope you now
get what I mean with the word game. Love Clare xxxx