[guide.chat] Clare's x factor party

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 22:45:13 -0000

Hi clare
wow that sounds great your own x factor party in your house
Malcolm can be Gary barlow jamie can be louis   you can be singing top gorgeous
pop star i weill be adelle

phyllis and senn can sing duet and be our new girl band
how abut it clare?

Good or what?

I would like to sing unchanged melanie by jason donavan
what would you like to sing on your own x factor clare?

The judges can vote between us how about it?

I think senn and phyllis weill defintely go to the bottom two
whatr do you think?hahahahahahaha
Love X Factor star of chat group carol x.x.x.x.