[guide.chat] Clare's chilled out day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 19:58:43 -0000

Good evening my lovely friend clare
Oh so sorry to hear you wasn't well the ladies on here weill all know about
that
lets hope your better tomorrow
Clare oh wow excited now you and your mum done my parcel wow oh wow guess what
julia and i done your christmas present too wow oh wow and cards  everybody on
here will be wondering what we are aon about
well me and clare been special friens for a long time we kept our traditions up
of sending each other christmas cards presents and easter card and choclates
too and birthday cards and pressent so that is why
wonderful
me and clare get very excited we can't help it we are just pair of barmy sods
hahahahehehehehehe
simple as that

doing this in interval corrie is on soon but its about nature programme now

so ding this email to group now.

Enjoyed my tea yummy
sausage rolls from greggs are lovely
can't stand warm or hot sausage rolls yuck
i only like cold ones
weird aren't I?hahahahahahaha well you already know that by now

well clare glad you had nice tea tonight
do you want me to tell chat group about my lovely cards when they come?
let me know
sure they weill all love it especially senn and angela
let me know please clare

you can certainly tell them all about mine if you like

when you get them
oh yes,forgot me and clare have made christmas crackders for one and other for
years
how cool is that
yes title came on subject brilliant
no problem now clare horray guide is behaving itself now got to do otherwised i
weill smash it all up and kill my computer again now its shaking violentely
again now hahahahahehehehehehe  oops upset it now crying tears coming down my
schreen oh my god this computer is so bloody mard you know
right going to my tv now take care

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 29/11/2011 18:27
Sent To: ©"Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Carol's lovely day

Hi Carol oh I do hope the subject line came out on this one. I put Carol's
lovely day on subject. Oh so happy you had a lovely time in day centre as
always and did so well on the music quiz just my thing. Your prize sounds so
cool. Ah how lovely Julia gave you the chocolate coins she won so you got your
medicine there for sure. Oh that song release me is so lovely. Oh those cards
sound so cool and yes home made always the best more personal and special. I
love home made cards and those I can feel are the best. How cool you got the
dreamboats and petticoats Christmas CD yes that's exactly the one my mum got me
last week it's very good. I'm so happy I told you about it although for anyone
who doesn't know I will explain that the Christmas version is just a special
one. It's not dreamboats and petticoats 5. Mum also got a Cliff Richard
Christmas CD free out of the daily mail paper it's very good too. I'm going to
ask Janet tomorrow if I can bring the music for our Christmas party in 2 weeks
time as then I can take those 2 CD's that will be so cool. Glad you got the x
factor single not bad going. Well enjoy those yummy goodies from Greg's and
glad you got your medicine with those cakes of my name sake. You are certainly
living up to your name miss piggy today for sure haha. Well I haven't been
dancing as not been feeling so well and wasn't up to it so that's 2 weeks I
have now missed oh dear so will certainly have to make up for lost time next
week. What a good job I was ok last Tuesday for my amazing day out as missing
out on that would be a nightmare. Can't believe that's a week ago now. Well I
did put my afternoon to good use as I got all my Christmas cards finished with
the help of my mum and also we got a parcel sorted out and posted for my
special friend Carol on here so we are both very happy we have got it all
organised now. Oh Carol I know you will be all excited now. Let's hope you get
the parcel either today or tomorrow. Well I'm sure I will be ok for Janet's
blind club tomorrow. Enjoy your coffee club as always. Well had to get my home
and away fix before sending this hahahaha. Love Clare xxxx