[guide.chat] Clare's chill out

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:38:33 -0000

Hi clare
goodness all go window cleaner been and two neighbours thought I was never
going to get rid of them hahahahahahaha
moaning over the kids in this street playing football want me to sign petitican
for gate to be put up at end of avenue for motor bikes coming in our avenue in
the night
I signed it with pleasure
can't spell it some paper where everybody signs it
bet you know what I am talking about after all your smart hahahahahahaha

oh glad you had nice chill out great
Clare its your busiest week next week
great
oh your stew sounds yummy and your cake
got penguine medicen for later just what the doctor ordered hahahahahahaha
Take care