[guide.chat] Chocolate mould clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:40:50 -0000

Hi clare
I knew you would love me doing them for henshaws tomorrow
yum yum yum
give you the verdit tomorrow night what they think
Glad you had nice cill out day
oh your jacket potato sound nice and corn beef and beans and all that lovely
medicen
I daren't touch any tonight through being sick ladst night

enjoy your soaps
Clare happy our Fiz is out of prison tonight horray

enjoy your evening
Going for my tea now yum ready for it

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 17/11/2011 16:12
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Chocolate moulds$l

Hi Carol, oh that's such lovely news you have made all those chocolates and
taking them to Henshaw's not bad going. Oh that chocolate mould was the ideal
present for you for sure. My mum knew it too as we both knew you had been
wanting a chocolate mould for a long time so it's ideal she could get you one.
We will soon be making my chocolates for my advent calendar can't wait for
that. We use Cadbury's though as I love Cadbury's the best so yummy. I'm sorry
to hear you were sick last night but so happy you are feeling better now after
a good much needed sleep. It just shows all those yummy goodies and the wine
you had must have been too much. Well enjoy your cottage pie. I'm having a good
chill out day and had chocolate cake with a good old cuppa this afternoon. For
tea it's jacket potatoes with corned beef and beans and that aero mousse. I
will have a chocolate orange bar with the soaps and my hot chocolate before bed
so my medicine in a big way. Well I look forward to hearing all about your arts
and craft tomorrow of course and I know they will all love your chocolates. It
will be a normal chill out Friday for me with the chippy. Enjoy the soaps as I
will. How cool fizz is being let out not bad going. Love Clare xxxx