[guide.chat] Chocolate funny man stan

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 08:16:43 -0000

Hi Stan,the funny man on here
hahahahahahaha your so daft you know

Hey stan better watch our lovely Clare,because she has too much choclates in
her house hahahahahahaha her mum and dad had to get extra fridge just for clare
alone.

So you wearing choclate coat yu could do with double choclate coat on so Clare
can just eat one layer of choclate hahahahahahaha
your such a crazy lot on here yu know but funny for sure

Stan did yu know Clare,wwears choclate glassess?

Yes that is true she told the optitians to make her choclate ones so she can
see choclate before her eyes reminds her you see of every day choclate
hahahahehehehehehe

so choc off stan

Tatty bye and tatty byeeeeee

Crazy Carol who is never with it x.x.x.x.