[guide.chat] Cheer up Jan

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 09:29:18 -0000

Good morning Jann
ah hope your ok this morning.

Yes its very easy to get down and low
sorry to hear your feeling miserable last night
What you need to do is phone a friend and chat abut somthing nice when your
down like that.
play your favourite cd and make nice cuppa

 why were you feeling like that?
were you bored?

is there anything you could do to take a hobby up?
might make all the difference in the world

I make damn sure i am busy this is why I joined these little groups such as
coffee morning and the tuesday little day centre
I knew I had to do somthing otherwised would of cracked up and killed my
computer hahahahaha hope that cheered you up there

i had a friend who never went out at all 7 days a week she got very depressed
but in the end she realised no point in sitting in staring at 4 walls
so she got in touch with her blind society then got involvd they picked her up
on transport  twice a week she is very happy now i know its only two days but
the main thing is she is happy she goes out from 10am till 3pm each of them two
days she loves it now met few good friens she is going to there christmas party
So Jann more to life if you really put your mind to it you have to say to
yourself right going to get on with my life be determine

So come on Jann cheer up be grateful your not miss piggy like me hahahahaha and
you do not have to cope with these bloody 6 pigglets running around wrecking my
flat all day hahahahahahaha
hope i have cheered you up
big hug and cuddle for you and my 6 pigglets all send you big cuddles too
Love Crazy Carol misss piggy x.x.x.x.