[guide.chat] Carol's weekend

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 13:57:32 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had such a lovely time at your Julie's. Oh well done
to your James I'm so happy for him that's such lovely news he's getting a
moped. Yes they grow up so fast for sure it's so scary how time flies. Your
corn beef crispy bakes so yummy. I had smoky bacon and cheese ones they so
yummy. I had that yummy aero caramel mousse and a caramel bar later so my all
important chocolate fix in a big way. Yes I'm so happy x factor is back I
enjoyed it too. That 16 year old Janet was so amazing and I agree with you
about the others but not sure about the one Gary Barlow said no to I didn't
like her much either. Yes the judges seem very good and it's so cool GAry
Barlow is a judge. I look forward to next week now too. I enjoyed Millionaire
with Michelle Collins and Ken Barlow from Corrie and Chas and Aaron from
Emmerdale and I also enjoyed family fortunes which was 2 Corrie families, Steve
and his real life family and Chesney and his real life family. Steve and his
family won so a good TV night for us for a change and every Saturday will be
the same so not boring for us anymore not bad going. Today just chilling out
ready for dance tonight. It will just be a snack for tea as usual on Sundays.
Enjoy that yummy stew. I'm coming over to yours for dinner for sure right now
haha. Love Clare xxxx