[guide.chat] Carol's presents

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 11:42:44 +0100

Hi Carol, oh you certainly had lots of lovely presents and cards there oh so
happy you did very well as always. My family and I are so happy you love all
our cards and my parents and I are so happy you will be getting lovely new
jeans with the Asda voucher that's ideal. Oh Carol you certainly did well for
CD's there that 3 steps to heaven one which I have is very good you will love
it as I do. Oh please can I borrow those audio books when you have listened to
them? Yes I know. Cheeky aren't I hahahaha. Ah that's so lovely of our friend
Chris to give you an 80's CD. Well I will let you into a little secret. Chris
told me on a private email that he was going to get it for you. He asked me on
private email if I have got it you and if not then he will get it you. He also
asked me if you would like it and I said yes she certainly will. So Carol you
see I kept that one very quiet didn't I? I'm just as crafty as you at times
hahahaha. You see I have shown there that I'm very good at keeping secrets. I
have known since last Friday. Ah it's so lovely of Chris to do that. Glad you
got lovely present from our friend Anita too. You certainly did very well from
all your family. Well Carol enjoy the rest of your day and of course you got
lots of medicine to keep you going. You will certainly look lovely all dressed
up for the big charity night enjoy it. Love Clare xxxx