[guide.chat] Carol your weekend

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 13:33:44 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy you had such a lovely time at your Julie's and so glad you
got that all important chocolate fix in a big way. That just has to be done
it's very important of course hahahaha. Glad you sat out in garden enjoying the
lovely weather you were very lucky as it wasn't very nice here and it's the
same today but at least it's fine and we don't have rain that's what matters.
Your sausage dinner so yummy just my thing and strawberry tarts too. Oh what a
lovely surprise they taking you out for a pub meal on your birthday 3 August
I'm so happy for you that will be lovely. Also how cool they taking you to
Samuel's birthday it all sounds lovely so you have a lot to look forward to
there. Well my parents have those lights in garden too. Well I had a chill out
day yesterday and for tea had those yummy sausage and bean pies from Greg's and
that yummy aero mousse and orange segments later and in the afternoon had
chocolate cake with a good old cuppa so my all important chocolate fix in a big
way. I will do the same today too but not sure what's for tea yet just a snack
as usual on Sundays. Well enjoy your chill out Sunday and that yummy cottage
pie dinner. We both have lovely busy weeks ahead cool yea. I can't wait to get
out to my blind clubs now. Can't believe that lovely afternoon tea at garden
centre was 2 weeks ago time flies it's so scary. Love Clare xxxx