[guide.chat] Carol here feeling much better now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 05:57:32 -0000

Good morning All
Great the sickness and Diareah has all stopped Yippie oh yippee oh yippie

Goodness never dreamed I would end up with a Tummy bug a 24 hour one wow crikey
its messy believe me. Bless our Julie she changed all my bedding last night and
wased my bath and toilet out with distinfectant ah bless her.

My carer is coming today but I am not going out at all feel weak now after
staying in bed for whole day.

I can't understand how I caught that Tummy bug it all started about 12.45am in
the early hours of Wednsday night going in to Thursday morning
Wow it took it all out of me.

All I had all yesterday for whole day was glasses of cold water.

Our Julie gave me cup of tea while our James wrote to you all.

Can you all imagine me not having anything to eat for all that time wow
unvelivable isn't it?

Given strict orders to take it easy today.

Going to have one peice of toast later and mug of tea. Need to get somthing
inside me now .  Got some disgusting medicen called Amoulden can't spell it but
its  for Diareah yuck disgusting beleive me it is yuck.
I had a great sleep right through the night  when your poorly you sleep well .

Horray feeling much better now but weak.

I think its worth it staying in bed for whole day all yesterday bed rest is the
best thing.  I can't understand how I caught that Tummy bug because I only went
in coffee club on Wednsday morning and I was great   Very weird please god
Thankfully it was while I were in my flat that all happened Oh my god not bare
thinking about if I were outside is it?
Yikes its a messy illness to have.

Going for glass ofLucacade now can't spell it hahahahah

chat later on
going for a bath now .

Love you all