[guide.chat] Carol going to Blackpool

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:22:05 +0100

Hi Carol oh this is such lovely news I'm so happy for you it will be a lovely
much needed weekend break for you. How lovely of your carer Julia. Oh the hotel
sounds so lovely it would all be just my thing. I will be thinking of you
wishing I was there with you. I would love all that entertainment and the
dancing for sure I would be the number 1 dancing queen I would soon show
everyone how it's done hahahehehehehe. Oh yes the food being the best bit of
course. Make sure you get lots of that all important chocolate fix in a big way
that I can't do without hahahehehehehe. Oh Carol I hope and pray the weather
stays lovely for you. Well I look forward to hearing about it all when you get
back. Keep you posted how my weekend goes especially about the lovely summer
ball here on Sunday we can't wait for that. You have a busy day today for sure
getting ready for your holiday. We're having jacket potatoes with cheese for
tea so the copycats we are hahahehehehehehe. We are having bacon as well but of
course I know you don't like bacon so I will have your share. Well Carol thank
you for the Corrie gossip you sent in last night. I remember Michelle Collins
playing Cindy in Eastenders all that time ago she was very good. I don't watch
Eastenders anymore. It will be interesting to see what she's like as the
landlady of the Rovers in Corrie for sure. Well Carol as you will notice I now
change the subject lines to make them more tidy I'm so happy you showed me how
to do it. Oh it's ideal. I'm getting extra clever now just like you
hahahehehehehehe. Well Carol have a lovely time. Love Clare xxxxxx