[guide.chat] CD Magazine for you

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 17:16:54 -0000

hello chat liners, as Carol has just mentioned I help to put together and
produce an audio magazine on a cd, also send a copy to Malcolm in Hyde, it
comes out 10 months a year , it started out as a tape for the members of our
visually impaired group here in Andover, we have over 70 people in the group
and more who got the tape even though they didn't become members, we cover most
subjects apart from religion or politics, we try to be both serious and silly
but the aim is to keep people in touch with club news and events such as days
out, theatre trips, fundraising etc, my only contribution is to read out
members birthdays, we have sort of themes but it doesn't have to be relevant,
for this month of March we have some welsh and irish items as there are 2
saints days in this month, Welsh day of Saint David is on the 1st and the Irish
have Saint Patrick's day on the 17th, don't forget it is mothers day on March
18th this year, if anyone would like a copy of the Andover VIPs magazine then
send me your address off list so that I can send you a free post wallet, we
would always welcome any articles for putting on the magazine , please send me
any details, take care for now, Vanessa the Saints reporter x x