[guide.chat] Back from Coffee club

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:40:11 -0000

Good afternoon all
Yes just come back
9 of us in today
nice atmosphear in there guess what
I won bingo on a line.  I won wait for it
Choclate teddy bear yummy excited eaten one of its ears already hahahahahaha
lovely  lady won peddle bin for her kitchen on full house that some one donated
because she got new one.
stainless steel one
one where you put your foot on peddle but if you bend down could smash yourself
in the chin hahahahahahhehehehehehehehe

Next wek our new carpet coming and curtains cool yea

Having roast potatoes peas and fish fingers later for tea
eat some more of my medicen choclate Teddy bear might eat an arm of him
hahahahaha
Take care