[guide.chat] Back from Asda

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 16:47:44 -0000

Good afternoon all
Oh me and Stella had nice time
we went in cafe in ASDA
We both had  Tuna maynoaire on jacket potatoe with side salad yummy and chips
lovely
had pot of tea between us.
We had fudge cake for pudding yummy glass of j2 orange passion fruit it is
called

Had nice chat while eating

After that wen and look at the sales we bought tea shirt each should of been £6
each they were in sale for £3 how cool is that
great its got insert in middle of neck looks like another tea shirt under neath
its got white insurt oh just remembered it is called inset hahahahahahahaha
Dozy sod i am.
the tee shirt is purple nice got 3 tiny gold buttons on the v neck part.
nice

Stella got nice cream one

good got long sleeves in them

we got pair of slippers should of been £4.99 got then for £2 wow great bargain
there
fluffy pink ones no backs in i can wear them Stella got cream ones  both happy
today

then got some food in and bought cakes then lottery tickets

Stella made me cup of tea we had cake each angel cake nice chat then she got
taxi home

so we had nice day