[guide.chat] Art group

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 16:19:42 +0100

Good evenring all
yep been to art group
lot in today noisey in there
good though
well had buffet because the staff had meeting so some buffet left we all had it
in our dinner break
how cool is that?.

cake too
orange juice coffee too.
well today we all made our own fridge magnets
cool yea

mine is leaf got peel off shapes on leaf then its sticky you sprinkle colurd
sand in the sticky bits
so my green leaf had dark green sand on dark brown orange sand sprinkled on it
for the border
brilliant
then you buy these strips you put on back the magnets
its on my fridge now big one though
along with all my other fridge magnets now
all i need now is new fridge to stick more on

we chatted
payed my thirty pounds for me and carers meals for our dance afternoon out in
bolton
riverington barn
cost me lot today
anyway got chippie tonight at 5pm
decided on meat and potato pie chips gravy peas
have nice everning all
going to put kettle on now get plate ready
two muffins too

love carol xxxx