[guide.chat] An update from Anthony

  • From: Sarah Jones <Sarah.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 10:04:55 +0000

Hi everyone,
I thought it would be a good idea to send this email out just to reassure you
guys that we are still here, alive and kicking.

Both myself (Anthony) and Jordan are still working in Customer Support with
assistance from Tom (Dolphin's newest Support Apprentice). We also have
additional help from the rest of the team here in Worcester and once their
Guide training is complete we will have a very strong team, in fact Dolphin has
never had such a large Customer Support department.

Some of you will have spoken to Tom already and I would like to thank you for
the kindness and feedback you have given him, I know myself that coming to a
new company as an apprentice is quite a daunting thing.

With regards to delays in getting call backs, I can only apologise if you have
been waiting and I assure you that this will improve if it is not already
getting better, slowly but surely. So far this year has been a bit manic with
the usual back-log of calls from the holiday break combined with moving the
Durham office down here and getting everything set-up (learning to use a new
phone system, etc.)

Also, I am aware that a lot of you are having trouble with the new update, this
should be rectified as soon as possible as we have our top tech team looking at
it. The update is there on the server, but for some reason it doesn't seem to
want to share it! As you might imagine, we're equally frustrated by this issue.
We're looking into right now and should have a successful resolution soon -
we'll post again as soon as there is news.

If any of you do have trouble getting through on the phones please do not
hesitate to give me a shout via email, my new address is:
anthony.wade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And, since this is the first time since last year I have spoken to a lot of
you, I hope you had nice holiday break.

Regards,
Anthony
Dolphin Computer Access

IMPORTANT INFORMATION This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete
it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way and
notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Any views or opinions expressed in this
e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of
Dolphin Computer Access Ltd.

Dolphin Computer Access Limited. Registered in England No. 2065974. Registered
address - Technology House, Blackpole Estate West, Worcester, WR3 8TJ, United
Kingdom.