[guide.chat] An easy recipe

  • From: "Jenny coupe" <jenny.coupe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 14:27:39 +0100

Hi All
This meal takes no time to prepare with little washing up.
Once upon a time chicken was a treat, now we spend time trying to give it some
taste,the only salmon I can remember eating came from a tin on high days!
Iam  London born and bred, now I look at all the salmon and wonder what can I
do to make it more exciting.
Ingredients
2 sheets of foil
2 Salmon fillets
bunch of spring onions...chopped
1 packet of pak choi cut into biggish
1 pkt of "straight to wok" medium noodles, this usually contains 2 single
small packs enough for
one each.
grated ginger or ginger flakes,
small dollop of sweet chili sauce
or chili flakes according to taste
Olive oil
a dollop of soy sauce

 Method
the sheets of foil need to be big enough to make a parcel of the ingredients.
Break up noodles into a heap in the middle of the foil.
divide spring onions between them.add to noodles.
place pakchoi on top.
then the salmon
sprinkle with chili
ginger and some olive oil and a good of soy sauce
Fold foil into parcel
place on baking tray
cook in pre heated oven at 180 or gas mark 5 for 20 minutes
serve in foil

throw foil away
no washing up!!!

You can use spinach instead of pak choi.