[guide.chat] Ah! the good old days.

  • From: "Roland Wilson" <liguna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:49:34 -0000

The E.A.S. in Gorleston was no better for food. We used to get condensed milk
to spread on bread rolls for tea what seemed to be most days.  Mind you, we
were at the seaside and had a swimming pool in the school grounds. We had all
kinds of poultry to look after and if you were into gardening you had your own
little plot.  I must admit I enjoyed the time I spent there.

Lifess problems wouldn't be called hurdles if there wasn't a way over them.