[guide.chat] Re: About me too

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:22:49 -0400

Carol,

    I too am starting to see some Kidney problems.  My creatnine is inching
up.  My endocrinologist is referring me to a nephrologist.  Stage five or
end stage renal disease is where you start having to look at dialysis.  I am
right on the border between stage three and four now as a result of diabetes
since 1991, also why I am blind, hearing impaired, and have peripheral
neuropathy.  .  I see the nephrologist on Aug 8th for initial consult.  I
only know God is good and will not give me more than I can bear.  My prayer
is God's will be done and let me handle it in such a way as to bring honor
and Glory to his Holy name. I owe everything to him, since he gave
everything to buy my pardon.
.
Thank You,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx

From: Vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 25/06/2011 11:17
Sent To: GuideChat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] about me 2

I am comfortable standing or laying down, bending and sitting is not good, I
walk on pain  in the house as I only wear socks and I have to drag my left
foot as it do not work and has shrunk 2 shoe sizes, I use a stick that has a
hoop that you put your hand through, my right knee don't bend, doctor said
x-rays said crumbly bones, deteriation, no cure and keep taking the pain
killers and its my age, I don;t know how old I am but I was born 1957 the
year when Ernie the premium bonds numbers computer was made. My left arm
don't do anything, my right arm does everything it is super strong. I push
myself as very scared of ceasing up and being stuck in bed. I have an
electric wheelchair with joystick at the back for when going out. I can
reach all my top cupboards but not bottom ones. I have problems with memory
and distractions, but if someone says something it jolts a picture and I can
talk all about the subject, I sure can talk. I can remember 1999 computer
failure, I do not know what dates, days, numbers, next week, yesterday
etcetera is, though I used to dance, I still have my ballet shoes as
reminder, I had A+ in maths but can only count to 10 now, I used to do
areobics and the step, lucky to walk now by dragging my foot across the
floor. I used to oil paint, bricklay, plaster, wallpaper, carpet cut, drive,
write poems, I wrote over 3 and a half thousand poems and have me on
cassette tapes, I ran my own business, dressmake, knit, sew, crochet, made
wedding cakes, christening cakes etcetera, whatever someone else could do I
tried to learn too. The computer helps me stretch my memory, as gets
frustrated when trying to say a word and only know the first letter. I run
the hot tap to  wash my dishes about 9 o'clock, phone rings and I answer it,
then went to rest, then felt hungry about 12 o'clock went to get something
to eat, found the hot taps still runnning, oh my I am on water meter too,
worrying over my bill, destraction and bad memory is horrible to me. I cook
really good, but if a distraction bad memory happens food will guarantee be
unedible and will have to start again, very expensive. I have a small lump
on my neck had it scanned it is large artery with lymph nodes whatever that
means and it pulls hurtfully from using my stick, no one knows whats wrong,
all they say keep taking the pain killers its just your age, I say thats
rubbish as you can have a fit healthy ninety year old and a twenty year old
that cannot walk across the road.
I don't see my children and grandchildren regular, beg to see them is not
good, guaranteed to see them on special occassions, birthdays and christmas,
I am so glad I have more than 1 child and won't say what I think at other
times.
I live in a good quiet area, excellent ground floor with excellent stardard
interior good walls, doors, wetroom is lilac and white tiles, lilac
flooring, real girly like me, but cannot get out of main doors as there are
3 heavy fire doors, if fire I will have cheapest cremation won't I?
seaside is not far away and there are castles.
Need to rest now, so do you after reading this lol.

Vanessa the Google girl.
Skype name. RainbowStar123