[guide.chat] A new Chat subject

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:24:17 -0000

Hi Chatters,

When you were very young did your parents ever give you good or funny advice
that you now look back and say, they really  were right but you didn't want to
believe it at the time?
My dear Mum, always used to remind me to wash my hands, after I'd been to the
toilet as she said if I didn't, I would get worms.  That information, certainly
made me do it, though.  Well done, Mum.  He He.  When I was growing up, she
advised me to try and dress appropriately for special occasions as first
impressions are important.  That advice always seemed to put me in good stead.

TTFN
Sally