[guide.chat] A funny Joke!

  • From: "m harris" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:33:22 -0000

Subject: FW: Newfie Anniversary   gotta love the newfis

Newfoundland Anniversary

George was out shopping at the mall when he met his friend Kevin outside the
jewellers.

Kevin noticed that George had a small gift-wrapped box in his hand.
"So what've you just picked up, George?" Kevin asks.
"Well, now that you've been asking," replies George, "it's me and the missus'
anniversary tomorrow. And when I asked her this morning what she wanted for our
special day she said, ''Oh, I don't know, dear, just give me something with a
lot of diamonds.''
"So what'd you get her?" Kevin asks.
George replied, smiling.......
"I bought her a deck of cards."