[guide.chat] 3 D cards

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:01:54 +0100

Good morning Vanessa and all
The stapler that you have Vanessa well like you told us got the big one.
When you have 3 of the same shapes you have cut out use sticky pads stick one
on one heart shape for example  stick the first heart on your card in middle .

The sticky pad put on top of first heart in middle then finally stick the third
heart on top so now you have a lovely raised heart on your white card or pink
card.

Stick tiny hearts around the card on front. stick red bow or white bow on top
right hand corner.

Lovely

I have tiny stapler with tiny hearts not too tiny if you know what I mean
do same make three little hearts sticking on top of one and other
Oh they look beautiful I am told

do same with flowers so you have three flowers raised easy for your blind
friends to feel

Good luck

you can buy packet of glue sticks you get 5 in pack just for £1 from pound
shops.
two large ones three thin ones.