[gsis_attendees] GSIS Conference Reminders

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_attendees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_attendees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:26:29 +0000

We are looking forward to seeing you Monday afternoon.  We have a few reminders.

The conference is casual dress (Jeans, Khakis, t-shirts, Izod type shirts,
something that you would wear to work on casual days) . Business attire is
optional.

Registration on Monday will be open from 1 pm to 5 pm.  Tuesday, we will have
open registration from 7:30 am to 10:00 am.  This is when you will pick up your
schedules and goodies.  If you have not registered or have not paid, you will
need to do so onsite.  The fee is $250.  You will not be able to attend
sessions or eat the food provided until you have paid in full.

Lunch will be provided on Tuesday.  You may want to pick up something on your
way in for Monday's sessions.  Monday's sessions begin at 2:00 pm and end
around 4:50 pm.

Breakfast will be available on Tuesday and Wednesday starting at 7:30 and
ending at 8:30; however, sessions begin at 8:00 am on Tuesday and 8:30 am on
Wednesday.

Attached is the ferry schedule for crossing the river to and from the Westin.

The predicted weather is below, so you may want to bring an umbrella.  I would
also recommend if you are cold natured to bring a light coat or sweater because
some rooms may be cool.

[cid:image001.png@01CE05DF.27222C80]

Please be careful in your travels to and from the conference.

Denise Epperson

PNG image