[gsis_admins] SLDS Priority List

  • From: "Carolyn Oliver" <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Debra Holdren" <dholdren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 17:33:56 -0500

Deb,

Yesterday after our GSIS Board Meeting, several of us discussed the priority
list.  We determined that we could not complete prioritizing these items
individually.  We need to have discussion on items to make sure we understand
what is being requested and to determine if it is an item that could be handled
through the new BI tool.

Also, what was the plan when you received these back?  Were you going to take
each person's recommendation and then come to an average for the priority?  We
strongly feel that prioritizing must be done in a group session.

Carolyn Oliver
Coordinator, Central Registration
and Student Information
Paulding County School District
522 Hardee Street
Dallas, GA  30132
(770) 443-8003 x 10223
(770) 505-3623 FAX

President, Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS) Users Group
www.gsisusers.org