I couldn't attach....But, the text includes:
*TITLE: *School Registrar
*PAY TYPE: *Classified, Non-Exempt
*CONTRACT/WORK YEAR: * 200-235 Days as Negotiated
*REPORTS TO: *Principal
*PRIMARY FUNCTION: *To assure the smooth and efficient management of
student grades, attendance, and discipline records.
· High school diploma or GED, preferably with course work in
· Reasonable degree of proficiency in typing and filing.
· Knowledge of current office procedures and the operation of
common office equipment.
· Minimum of two years secretarial experience or the equivalent.
· Excellent technology skills.
· Be able to talk, hear, see, stand, walk, bend, stoop, sit, climb
and lift items of approximately 25 pounds throughout the workday.
· Any other routine physical activities required to fulfill job
· Meet state and local requirements concerning fingerprints and
criminal background check.
· Any alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board or
Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable.
*ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:*
*Strategic Objective I – Attaining High Student Achievement & Success*
· Perform assigned activities in a manner that supports the
*Strategic Objective II – Developing Organizational Effectiveness*
- Work with Director of Administrative Technology, Superintendent,
school registrars and other system personnel to manage student grades,
attendance, discipline, enrollment and registration data.
- Manage the scheduling process by using electronic processes.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the student information system at
- Maintain student records and school files in the designated student
- Maintain an accounting of assigned activities.
- Establish and maintain an efficient filing and retrieval system for
- Use computer, student information system, and office software
efficiently and productively.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Attend student information system and job-alike meetings.
- Redeliver training as needed.
- Generate and maintain school, system and state records.
- Prepare correspondence relative to student records.
- Participate in training programs to increase skills and proficiency in
areas related to assignments.
- Complete assignments on time and in compliance with directions.
- Follow and enforce school rules, administrative regulations and Board
policy as well as federal and state laws.
*Strategic Objective III – Ensuring Student/Stakeholder Engagement &
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students,
equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Exhibit pleasant behavior and project a positive image when dealing
with the public, employees, parents, and students.
*Other Job Responsibilities & Duties*
- Demonstrate regular and punctual attendance.
- Meet professional dress requirements as outlined in the system
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics for Educators in Georgia as established
by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
*Evaluation: *Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with
the provisions of the Monroe County Board of Education policy regarding
evaluation of personnel.
*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029
*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*
On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 3:43 PM, Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
If you can get a copy of your district’s job description for registrars
and/or data clerks please send it to me. I would like to look over the
various job description and maybe we can come up with a standard job