[gsis_admins] Re: FYI -School Funding in Georgia

  • From: Samantha Mimbs <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 11:38:27 -0400

I made my reservation. Some people may have made reservations and not
registered yet. They want to make sure they are on that side of the
river....

*Best Regards,*
*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
[image: photo]
Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

<https://twitter.com/mimbss>
*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Carolyn Oliver <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

I don’t think I’ve made my reservations yet.