[gsis_admins] Re: August Meeting

  • From: Flora Contreras <flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:36:15 -0400

I'm sorry, for some reason I didn't think our GSIS meeting started till
6:00, clearly I missed the original email/memo that stated 5:00 pm.

flora

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 9:19 AM, Jesse Peavy <jpeavy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I(Jesse) will not be available until after 6:00 pm, as I (Jesse) have
another meeting after the conference from 4:45-5:45.

I (Jesse) join you after I(Jesse)'m done.

Flora & JESSE(Copied and pasted from another GSIS Board Member)