[gsis_admins] Re: Add to email list

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna S" <anna.tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tyrene Neil <TNeil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 18:43:59 +0000

We keep a list that we send information regarding our GSIS conference. I am
copying in our board so that the person who is currently managing the listserv
can add your information.

You may also want to bookmark our website,
www.gsisusers.org<http://www.gsisusers.org>. We post information regarding our
yearly conference there. We will post the documents used in our conference this
week to our website after the conference is over. Documents from previous
conferences are already posted there, under the Conference Documents link.

Thanks,

Anna