[gshalin] Weekly Update

  • From: "Ron Wimberly" <ronwimberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Governor's Square Hoa" <gshalin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 14:01:42 -0500

Greetings to All,

    I am sending out the update a day early this week because I will not be
working tomorrow.

Vehicles were broken into on the following streets- Ellsworth Rd, Walker Rd,
North Sardis Rd, Bertonley Ave, Montclair Ave, Strawberry Hill Ct, Werurgh
St, and Cornerwood Ln.

Two Residential burglaries on N. Wendover Rd.  They both occurred around
1:30 in the afternoon.  The suspect broke into one apartment through the
window, and then attempted to break into a second apartment.  He rung the
door bell and when he got no answer, he started kicking the door attempting
to break-in.  The resident was home and yelled scaring the suspect off.  She
called 911 and officers stopped the suspect a short distance away and
arrested him.

A residential burglary on Overhill Dr.  This one occurred between the hours
of 2pm and 6am.  This home was under construction and left unsecure.

There was a robbery on Randolph Rd where the victims were taking out the
trash and the suspect confronted them and took the victims wallet. This
occurred around 8:30pm at Randolph Park Apartments.

Officer A.L. Pharr