[groupi] Meeting Today.

  • From: Beau <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 07:48:16 +0800

Just a reminder we have a meeting at 12:00 today. (where the CITS3200 lecture time used to be).

It will be the first integration testing of the prototype. To be honest i'm not sure if we can use the serial bit as of yet. As the prototype will 90% likely be run of my laptop (more controlled considering we don't have the archer yet).

Atm the archer can create sites, and save them in XML. It's very simplistic but the idea of it is there, and there's a few pages which have no working buttons etc. I suppose everyone can let me know what they think at the meeting.

We will also see the other part of the project. Kia's side. Which should load an XML 'save' file and just display it. Hopefully. Probably with a dead button to 'submit' it.

Also xiaohang has done some of the testing doc (for RAD B), so we can review this, and get it ready to be signed off by the client.

Rishabh isn't coming, can you send everyone the project plan work you've done?. I want to integrate it into the RAD asap. Same goes with everything else.

If we can possibly get the RAD done and printed by tomorrow. We can give it to illya and probably get him to sign off on it then and there.

Cheers
Beau