[groupi] Re: [Fwd: Re: Trac, Mailing Lists and Databases]

  • From: Lorin Tauss <taussl01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 14:12:06 +0800

 Kia,

Just go in and if Sam is there, pick it up. He won't mind.

Otherwise, yeah, email him and arrange a time. His email is
sam_is_1_hell_of_@xxxxxxxxxxx incase you dont have it

Cheers,

Lorin
On Wed 09/09/09 14:10 , Beau  wrote:

Hi,

Your best of emailing him. As i have no idea what times you and him
are
free. Just say the time you want to go pick it up.