[groupi] Re: Desktop Application

  • From: Beau Trepp <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 21:33:23 +0800

Try not to feel to bad about it  :-(

We just need to concentrate on doing as much as possible for the documentation. As most of the acceptance tests have passed, and they are only worth half of the mark for part C anyway. If we can do the documentation well, we will be alright.

Cheers.
Beau

kianoosh wrote:

Sorry guys, about the application errors and the acceptance, but I did my best it is not easy to work from 8 or 9 am to 11:00 pm every night on this project and I scarified my other units for this but it doesn’t work. I don’t know I cannot work more than this. I did my best. I’m sorry .

Sincerely,

Kia