[greenbuild] Re: roofer desperately sought

  • From: guillermo metz <gmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: greenbuild@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:22:31 -0400

Molly, sorry to not reply until now (I just got the message today). I don't
know what kind of roofing you're needing done, but I can highly recommend
Sarah Highland, of Greenbuild group fame. She was a huge help for us getting
our roof on (metal roof on purlins system--it's fairly straitghtforward, but
good to have someone who knows what they're doing). I don't know how busy she
is these days with her building business but I'd give her a call: 273-8671. On
our project, she was incredibly helpful, professional, and meticulous. Good
luck.
-Guillermo