[greenbuild] Fwd: timber frame work party November 23,9am-12pm, Trumansburg

  • From: Joe Nolan <jnolan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: greenbuild@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:10:47 -0500

This Saturday, November 23 at 9:00 a.m.  There will be
a raising of a small timber frame project.  As I am
sure you are aware, many hands make light work.  Your
hands would be greatly appreciated.  The erection of
the frame shouldn't take more than a few hours, and at
the end we will celebrate with a nice hot lunch.  If
you can e-mail or call with your interest in coming, I
can make sure to have enough food/hot drinks, etc.  I
look forward to meeting any and all who can make it.
This is my first foray into timber-framing, and I am
excited (and just a little scared) to see it all take
place.  Thanks in advance for all of your help.  Call
me at 387-3380 or e-mail me at georgelyons@xxxxxxxxx[1].
The site is 41 Elm Street in Trumansburg.  I'll give
specific directions if you need them.

Fondly,
George and Elisabeth

--- Links ---