[grco-staff] Re: October

  • From: Nicole Park <leslie.nicole@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grco-staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 13:57:36 -0700

I’m scheduled for tonight and woke up sick today. I’m sorry, but I’m not going to make it tonight. Im so sorry. Can someone cover for me?
-Nicole

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 19, 2023, at 12:38 PM, Shayne Guffey <shayneguffey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

that works for me.  I"ll be there tomorrow night
Shayne Guffey

.

On Thu, Oct 19, 2023 at 12:34 PM Brandon F <bjfeldman92@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you Shayne. Yes, i will take Friday 9/27.

On Thu, Oct 19, 2023, 12:31 PM Shayne Guffey <shayneguffey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can help out.
I'm scheduled for next Friday - can you swap me for that date, Brandon?
Shayne Guffey

.

On Thu, Oct 19, 2023 at 12:11 PM Brandon F <bjfeldman92@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Claude/all,I an scheduled to volunteer tomorrow 10/20. Unfortunately a commitment has come up that will prevent me from volunteering that evening. Wondering if anyone would be available to cover for me. My apologies for the incovenience.Thanks,Brandon
On Sat, Sep 23, 2023, 9:31 AM Joey Green <greenjoey620@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Claude,
I am available on the 13th, or the 20th and 21st
Joey
On Thu, Sep 21, 2023 at 2:32 PM Claude Haynes <azstargeazer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please send me your schedule if you haven't already done so.Thanks

--
Claude Haynesazstargeazer@xxxxxxxxx480-221-5792 (cell)