[gptalk] update on new list problems

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 07:36:56 -0800

Hi Folks-

I'm sending this to the old list address. If you sent me an email indicating
you did not get the new list welcome message, I have confirmed that
everyone's email address made it over to the new list. However, for some
reason my test messages (and I suspect subsequent list posts) are not making
to the membership. I'm investigating now so hopefully we can get this
cleared up quickly. Sorry for the problems.

Just to reiterate, the new list address is gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darren

Darren Mar-Elia