Hello All, Ever since I have been putting in AD (since 2002) I have noticed the problem where GPO logon scripts intermittently don't run. I've never bothered troubleshooting it since it is so intermittent and not repeatable. I work for a systems integration company so I'm not talking about 1 AD, but many. Anyway, I'm currently working at a site that has been having this problem since they put in AD about 2.5 years ago and I've taken up the challenge to solve it. The domain is Windows 2003, native domain and forest, that has been upgraded from Windows 2000 AD, but no DCs remain that ever ran Windows 2000. The login script is a VBscript that runs from a general purpose user policy that has settings in folder redirection, and Admin Templates, but not in IE maintenance. We have added a second logon script that is just a batch file that logs the fact that the script ran to a text file. When the vbscript fails to run, the batch file also fails to run. - We have disabled Group Policy Slow Link Detection - We have enabled the "Allow processing across a slow network connection" under the "Scripts Policy Processing" option - We have enabled the "Process even if the Group Policy objects have not changed" under the "Scripts Policy Processing" option Servers run WS03 SP1 and clients run WinXP SP2. We have enabled userenv logging and I can see that policy processing is occuring for the particular policy that has the logon script, it just isn't running the script. I have set up a batch file in the startup folder that detects the absence of a mapped drive and collects the Userenv.log, the last 100 System and Application Event log entries, and a few regitry keys and other log files as well as emailing me to let me know it fired off. A sample userenv.log can be provided on request. Over to you guys!! Cheers, Jeremy.