[gptalk] Re: Usage of GPO_OPEN_LOAD_REGISTRY | GPO_OPEN_READ_ONLY flags

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:04:03 -0700

A quick Google search seems to deliver few good answers, but I found a code
snippet here: http://www.totalblowhole.com/new-823399-3604.html that seems
to show some successful code using this flag. Other than that, I haven't
spent enough time myself with this API to know for sure. Maybe Thorbjorn,
who lurks here occasionally, has some insight, since I think he looked at
this API a while back.