[gptalk] Re: Group Policy for System Services

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 07:46:03 -0800

Craig-

I haven't seen those problems in particular but I have seen other weird UI
behavior in that section, so it doesn't surprise me. You may just be better
off trying to create a security template with the sec. template editor and
import it into the GPO-although I'm not sure the sec. template MMC snap-in
will behave any better.

Darren