[gptalk] GPOS/Logon/Start scripts and async vs sync

  • From: <Booker.Washington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 18:24:52 -0500

If you set a GPO to Run startup scripts asynchronously, does that setting just
take effect for that GPO, or is it applied across the board...

For my example,

I have three different GPO's with startup scripts that I have set all for Run
startup scripts asynchronously.

Do I need to just set it once on one GPO and it will treat all startup scripts
the same way, or do I need to set that for each script that is associated with
a separate GPO

Thanks

Same principle question for different logon script GPO's?