[gptalk] Re: Adding additional trusted sites

  • From: "mike kline" <mkline@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 14:46:38 -0400

Very good suggestion Oman, thanks man!

I also found a script by the scripting guys

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/resources/qanda/feb05/hey0214.mspx

So far in testing this script method seems to be working fine in addition to
the GPO we already have set.

I'm going to send this out to a pilot group and if that goes well the rest
of the users.

Thanks
Mike