[gptalk] Re: [ActiveDir] WMI Filter

  • From: Thorbjörn Sjövold <thorbjorn.sjovold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ActiveDir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:42:40 +0100

Justin,

use the following lines in your WMI filter, observe that the last line uses
another namespace than CIMV2.

Namespace: root\CIMV2

WQL Query: SELECT * FROM Win32_OperatingSystem WHERE (BuildNumber = "2600" AND
ServicePackMajorVersion = 2) OR (BuildNumber = "3790" AND
ServicePackMajorVersion = 1)

Namespace: root\CIMV2

WQL Query: SELECT * FROM Win32_QuickFixEngineering WHERE HotFixID = "KB918899"

Namespace: root\CIMV2\Applications\MicrosoftIE

WQL Query: SELECT * FROM MicrosoftIE_Summary WHERE Version LIKE "6%"

HTH,

Thorbjörn Sjövold

Special Operations Software

www.specopssoft.com <http://www.specopssoft.com/>

thorbjorn.sjovold a t specopssoft.com

Download our free tool for remote Gpupdate with graphical reporting,

http://www.specopssoft.com/products/specopsgpupdate/