[gpsbug]

  • From: "Wandling, John" <jwandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:24:32 -0400

 Bobby St John took this awesome picture of Rebecca J fleeing a Spring
Storm.  Right as I got to my slip, in less than a minute, the wind
changed from SE less than 5 to NE at close to 30.  As you can see, I did
not have the main fully furled (as I was single-handed, lazy, and had
decided I could just luff up into the slip), so docking was quite
exciting, too!

Lesson:  If you think something will hit soon, and you think you should
drop your sail, take the time to make a nice, tight furl.  Or not.

See ya on the water.

John