[gpsbug] Wish to challenge Frostbite series 2 results

  • From: GeoTatum@xxxxxxx
  • To: gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 09:48:15 EST

Hello John and fellow skippers,

I request a mast with the gentlemen of the race committee to appeal the
October 29 race results. My appeal is on the grounds that the Oct 29 race was
run
on a different date that what is posted on the schedule, and I was not informed
of this race as a series race captain.

I am willing to drive to the GPYC for the mast. I am sure we can work
something out that is satisfactory to everyone, and perhaps we can explore a
phone
list buddy system to keep things like this from happening in the future.

Thanks,
George Tatum
Captain of the Hrunting.