[gpsbug] Re: White Shoal Results

  • From: Mark Swart <mark_swart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'WhiteShoal \('Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '\)'" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 05:37:06 -0700 (PDT)

Everyone,
Just wanted to say that it was a pleasure being out there with you all. It was
a very close race and Recovery has zapped me enough times in the past that I
knew if I made one mistake it would be all over. I think I held my breath for
the last 10 minutes of the race!
My thanks to everyone who helped make this event happen,

-Mark
Forever