[gpsbug] Re: WSSC Fall 2011 ad Hoc Race Series

  • From: John Edwards <editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:31:29 -0400

Steve,
Jim and I are taking Recovery down to Willoughby for a race Saturday and it will take all day to get there, race and come back. He says that will eat up his goodwill for the weekend, and I'm afraid I'm in the same category. So, we probably won't be out this week. Just felt like we had to get in one more big race before winter.
je
On Oct 13, 2011, at 10:20 PM, s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 6:28 AM, s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I heard that there was a crowded starting line last Sunday. Hopefully we can increase the crowd this Sunday!
Hope you-all make it out.

The race starts at 1210.

Thanks,
Steve