[gpsbug] WHITE SHOALS SPRING RACE SERIES 2014 PLANNING

  • From: s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:28:09 -0400 (EDT)

The Spring 2014 series will get underway PM Sunday 4/6 for a 5 race series with 1 throw out. Time to burn the socks! Please mark your calendars accordingly. More details to follow on sign ups, start times, etc.

Race Days: 4/6, 4/13, 4/27, 5/4, & 5/18 (excludes Mothers' Day & Easter)

Please let me know if you plan to race.

Please stalk your docks & talk up our series with prospective racers. (Would be great to see more WYCC boats, Smithfield Station boats, etc.) If you know of anyone with a boat, encourage them to come out for some very casual, fun racing!

If you have any suggestions encourage more racers or otherwise enhance our racing, please forward your recommendations.

Thanks,

Steve
377-7498