[gpsbug] Re: UPDATE: WHITE SHOALS FALL RACE SERIES 2012

  • From: John Edwards <editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:12:46 -0400

Thanks, Steve. If another 30 minutes will get more folks on the water, I'm all for it. See you Sunday.

John E.

On Sep 25, 2012, at 9:07 PM, s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The Fall series starts will be 30 minutes later than usual to hopefully accommodate more folks Sunday schedules: First gun at 1330 and start at 1340.

Racing will be for six consecutive Sundays 9/30 thru 11/4 (2 throw outs).

Please register for the Fall series at  http://www.whiteshoal.info/

Lastly, pls forward a $5 entry fee to me.

If there are any extra crew out there, pls let everyone know!

See you out there!

Thanks,
Steve

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 9:38 PM, s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The Fall series will get underway PM Sunday 9/30 for a 6 race series with 2 throw outs. Please mark your calendars accordingly. More details to follow on sign ups, start times, etc.

We can always use more racers so if you know of anyone with a boat, encourage them to come out for some casual, fun racing!

Thanks,

Steve
377-7498