[gpsbug] Today's Race - Make-up Dates

  • From: "John" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Gpsbug@Freelists. '" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 11:11:50 -0400

Today's races cancelled.  This is nasty weather.

I'd like to get in the full series, so I will schedule three more weekend
races.  Let's try the next three Saturdays at 10AM.

Remember there are two throw-outs so third place at least is anyone's to
grab.

Rebecca will not be repaired by next week so she will not be on the line.

Sorry about today's racing, I hope you got out for awhile yesterday.  We
sailed around the course on Wayne's boat and had a great time.

John